If you are looking to collect and analyse data (quantitative and qualitative), conduct desk research or literature review, or perform a situational or context analysis to support a project proposal or for other purposes, our researchers are here to support.
Types of services offered.
The types of services we currently offer (not limited to):
- Quantitative and qualitative research
- Desk review/research, literature review
- Context analysis, situational analysis
- Market research, trends analysis
- Statistical analysis
- Research/study of a particular topic or issue
- Development and adaptation of research tools
Approach and Quality Assurance.
Our researchers include professionals with different level of seniority and diverse specialisations, who have worked on a number of research projects and delivered quality services. We cover a wide range of topic areas, including social and economic development, migration, governance, stabilisation and peace building, children and youth, environmental protection and climate change, among others.
Our Quality Assurance mechanism foresees that any risks and/or challenges are identified and addressed early enough, and appropriate measures are put in place to mitigate these risks. As such, before researchers take on any tasks they will familiarise themselves with the nature of the project and advise on any potential challenges. Throughout the assignment, our team will maintain ongoing communication with the client to ensure that the work is on track and aligned with expectations.
Methods and tools.
Methods and tools used by our researchers include both quantitative and qualitative tools such as:
- Desk review
- Surveys, questionnaires (paper and digital)
- Interviews (in-person, phone and online)
- Focus Group Discussions (FGDs) (in-person and online)
- Mixed methods